Planning your visit to the Consulate General - Level 20, Vincom Centre
From the 11th December 2023 the lifts to the Consulate will be closed from the Ly Tu Trong street entrance due to building renovations.
To visit the Consulate:
- Please enter the office lift lobby from the Le Thanh Ton street entrance of Vincom Centre. Note: These lifts do not have access to level 20.
- Proceed to level 20A, walk to the end of the corridor and take the stairwell down to level 20. The Consulate will be on the left.
If you have accessibility issues and cannot use the stairs, please contact the Consulate via email for assistance: [email protected]
We apologise for any inconvenience caused during the renovations occurring at Vincom Centre.
Australians needing Consular Assistance
Needing Consular Assistance? Please click here
- For all visa enquiries, please submit a request using the Australian Immigration Enquiry form.
- You can also call the Home Affairs Global Service Centre number on +61 2 6196 0196, open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (local time).
- The Consulate phone number is staffed by Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade employees who are unable to answer visa enquiries.
Did you know online visa applications are assessed several weeks faster than a paper application?
More information about Visa and Migration for clients in Vietnam.
Visiting the Australian Consulate-General
- Airport style security screening is in place at the Australian Consulate-General.
- As a condition of entry to the Consulate, dangerous and harmful objects are prohibited. If you carry any of the following items you will need to leave the items at the Guard's desk upon entry - you can collect your items upon leaving the Consulate
- Dangerous items include:
- Cigarette lighters, flammable liquids, sharp objects, etc.
Follow us on: